In the Pathways learning experience, the educational goals take a different form. The number of educational goals will represent the work members do in learning paths rather than in the manuals of the current education program.
|DCP Goals and Requirements
- Two Competent Communicator (CC) awards
P1. Four members complete Level 1
- Two more CC awards
P2. Two members complete Level 2
- One Advanced Communicator Bronze (ACB), Advanced Communicator Silver (ACS) or Advanced Communicator Gold (ACG) award
P3. Two more members complete Level 2
- One more ACB, ACS or ACG award
P4. Two members complete Level 3
- One Competent Leader (CL), Advanced Leader Bronze (ALB), Advanced Leader Silver (ALS) or Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM) award
P5. One member completes Level 4
- One more CL, ALB, ALS or DTM award
P6. One member completes Level 5
- Four new members
- Four more new member
- A minimum of four club officers trained during each of the two training periods
- On time payment of membership dues accompanied by the names of eight members (at least three of whom must
be renewing members) for one period and on-time submission of one club officer list
Note: Now that the Toastmasters Pathways learning experience is rolled out to District 1, the DCP has been modified to accommodate all clubs during this transitional period — whether members are participating in the current program, the new program or both.
Click here to see the levels and available paths.