Congratulations to all of our contest participants and winners.
Keep up the good work!
For an update on the latest news from District One click HERE!
In this edition:
Updates from the Trio
- Greetings from District Director Jessica Allen, DTM – Read about District One accomplishments and the exciting news about the International President Michael Storkey attending the 2016 Fall Conference.
- An Update from Club Growth Director Evelyn Woolridge, DTM – Learn what the team has been up to and get an introduction to some of our newest clubs.
- Distinguished Club Program Successes from Program Quality Julie Broady, DTM – Gain valuable resources to support your club and read about clubs and members who are already shining
Details about the upcoming 2016 Fall Conference
- The Presenters and Conference Activities
- How to Register and purchase Opportunity Drawing Tickets in Advance
- How to Become a Conference Sponsor, Advertise in the Conference Program or Donate a Raffle Prize.
Read this Articles
- Club Spotlight – Meet Sand and Sea Toastmasters and how they are meeting their DCP goals
- Kitchen Corner – Club Ambassador David Kitch, DTM, PDG shares the perfect recipe for club success – Strong Membership
Important Dates – Learn what events are coming up in District One that you won’t want to miss.
Register for the District One Fall Conference Today:
The conference price is $75 prior to October 30th (EXTENDED DATE) and increases to $85 thereafter. Register today at district1toastmasters.org/fall-conference.
When you register you will also be able to purchase Opportunity Drawing Tickets at a special price. There will be many fabulous prizes including the Grand Prize which is a 43″ Flat Screen TV.
It is not too late if you or your club is interested in becoming a conference sponsor or putting an advertisement in the program. For more details go to district1toastmasters.org/fall-conference. If you are interested in donating a raffle prize please email email@example.com
Can’t wait to share in the excitement with you!
Jessica Allen, DTM
District One Director