Join us Saturday, May 18th, 2019
Schedule (times are approximate)
7:00 AM Registration & Credentials Open
7:15 AM Leadership & Education Breakfast
8:00 AM Call to Order
8:15 AM Keynote Address: Ramona Smith
9:15 AM Business Meeting and Elections
11:00 AM Tall Tales Speech Contest
12:00 PM Hall of Fame Luncheon
- Celebrating the 2019 Communication and Leadership recipient Halleemah Nash
- Honoring those who achieved a designation since our last Conference and our newest Distinguished Toastmasters
- Awarding the Roy D Graham and Lydia Boyd Awards
1:45 PM Ask A World Champion, with Ramona Smith
3:00 PM International Speech Contest
4:15 PM Closing Ceremony
4:30 PM Adjourn
District ONE – Spring Conference “Opportunity Drawing”
We are excited to inform you that we have begun preparation for our upcoming District ONE Spring Conference. We are thrilled to celebrate the successes of our leaders, members, and clubs at this event. To help make our conference even more spectacular, we are asking each club to donate a GIFT BASKET for our Opportunity Drawing.
Can you imagine a meeting room with over 150 beautifully displayed gift baskets? Well the District did this in the past, and it was spectacular.
Each donated basket should have a “theme” – movie night, kitchen items, sporting goods, lotions, wine, toys, puzzles, etc. You decide. Your objective, however, is to have the absolute BEST GIFT BASKET for the event. Why? Read on!
The club will be responsible for purchasing their basket, its contents and wrapping it. The minimum purchase cost for the entire package is $20. The maximum cost, we’ll leave up to you.
Does your club have what it takes to put together a dynamic gift basket? Yes!! Then what are you waiting for? Contact Past International Director, Distinguished Toastmaster, Mary G. Russell today, at 626-688-1771 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to provide your theme.
Now the best part! The District is awarding 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes to the clubs with the best-displayed baskets.
Note: Clubs are not permitted to use Club funds to purchase items for the baskets.
Thank you in advance for participation & contribution.
Click here opportunity drawing flyer
Spring Conference Program Book Advertisements
Support District One Toastmasters and expose your brand to over 3000 members.
It’s a win-win! Purchase an ad in the Conference Program Book to:
- Showcase your business or organization
- Advertise products or services
- Promote your Toastmasters Club
- Congratulate cub members
Note: Ads may not promote contestants or candidates for District Office.
- $250 Premium Page – Inside Front Page (8.5″ x 11″) 1 spot only – Contact Ad Sales Chair for availability
- $250 Premium Page – Inside Back Page (8.5″ x 11″) 1 spot only – Contact Ad Sales for availability
- $150 Full Page (7.5″ x 10″)
- $90 Half Page Horizontal (8″ x5″)
- $90 Half Page Vertical (3.75″ x 10″)
- $60 Quarter Page – $60 (3.75″ x 5″)
- $30 Business Card Size (3.5″ x 2″)