For an update on the latest news from District One click HERE!
In this edition:
Updates from the Trio
- District Director Jessica Allen, DTM Congratulates all of our members for continuing on their communication and leadership journey.
- DCP Corner from Program Quality Julie Broady, DTM – Learn about upcoming incentives and resources to support your club and read about clubs and members who are already shining. See which clubs are already Distinguished or better.
- Club Growth Director Evelyn Woolridge, DTM – Learn how the Club Growth team is working hard to build new clubs and support existing clubs to achieve excellence
Read these Articles
- Member Spotlight – IMargaret Costa & Alan Costa-Block
- Club Spotlight – Praisemasters
Important Dates – Learn what events are coming up in District One that you won’t want to miss. We are in full swing with our contest season
Still Haven’t Paid Your Dues
Check with your Club Treasurer or other Officer and what the process is for your club. If you are a club officer you can log in to Leadership Central on https://www.toastmasters.org/ to pay dues for your club members.
Dues are $45 each six months plus your club dues (which vary by club).
The membership renewal grace period has been eliminated for anyone who doesn’t submit their dues by March 31st.
Dues renewals must be submitted by March 31st to count as DCP credit. (Goal #10).
Register Now for the District One Spring Conference
May 20, 2017
Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach,
300 North Harbor Drive, Redondo Beach, CA 90278
Special pricing for Opportunity Tickets when you purchase online!
More details will be available soon on district1toastmasters.org.
Questions? Want to buy an ad/sponsorship packet? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Jessica Allen, DTM
District One Director