Greater Los Angeles
Toastmasters Clubs Open to the Public
District 1 of Toastmasters International invites you to visit and join any of our 150+ Toastmasters Clubs serving Southern California and Greater Los Angeles from West Hollywood to Long Beach.
Below are downloadable lists of clubs, geographically organized By City, as well as By Division. In both lists, we note the communities, neighborhoods or cities where clubs are located. If you are in a hurry, download a PDF of all of our clubs.
Once you choose a club to visit, contact them and let them know you intend to visit. It’s not a requirement, but it also provides an opportunity to confirm the day, time and place of the meeting. There is no obligation or commitment required. Check out a few clubs and then make your decision on how and where you want to improve your speaking, communication and leadership skills.
Click on the associated Division link, to download the Open Clubs in that city or community.
- Beverly Hills — Division B
- Carson — Division E, Division F
- Cerritos — Division E, Division F
- Compton — Division F
- Culver City — Division A, Division B, Division F
- El Segundo — Division C
- Gardena — Division D
- Hawthorne — Division C
- Huntington Park — Division F
- Inglewood– Division A, Division C, Division F
- Lakewood — Division E, Division F
- Lomita — Division D
- Long Beach — Division E, Division F
- Los Angeles — Division B, Division C, Division D, Division F
- Manhattan Beach — Division C
- Marina del Rey — Division A
- Playa del Rey — Division C
- Playa Vista — Division A
- Redondo Beach — Division C, Division D
- Rolling Hills Estates — Division D
- San Pedro — Division D
- Santa Monica — Division A, Division B
- South Gate — Division F
- Torrance — Division C, Division D
- Vernon — Division F
- West Hollywood — Division B
- Westchester — Division A
Click on the Division list image below, to download the Open Clubs in that Division, in noted cities or communities.
For more information about finding or joining a Toastmasters Club, Contact Brad Stauffer, Club Growth Director, District 1 at, Brad.Stauffer@District1Toastmasters.org.