Are you interested in offering an opportunity to your staff that is low-cost* and transformational?
Is there a company that can’t benefit from improved communication skills and teamwork amongst its staff members?
January 18, 2018
Aquarium of the Pacific
100 Aquarium Way, Long Beach, CA 90802
This event is just for Human Resources and Training and Development professionals who are responsible for bringing valuable training to their companies. At this session, you will meet professionals who have experienced the tremendous benefits of having a Toastmaster club in their company and providing value to their employees. You will have an opportunity to test drive some of the key exercises that have helped millions of people over 93 years.
* Low-Cost Membership includes benefits for individual members as well as sponsoring companies. – all for $45 per person, every six months ($90 on an annual basis)!
- Parking: In adjacent structure across from the Aquarium and next to Bubba Gump Shrimp Restaurant. Please bring your parking ticket with you for validation.
- Meeting Room: Watershed Classroom. Please arrive by 2:15 p.m.for check-in. Participants will be escorted by Aquarium staff to the meeting place.
- Cost: $25
- Questions: email@example.com
- Recent Press Coverage: In the News