Early Bird Special!
Hurry — Early Bird Registration Drawing! You can be an Early Bird Registration winner for a free weekend stay at the elegant Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel. Breakfast for two and self parking included. If you register for the Toastmasters District 1 Spring Conference by May 14, 2019, you are eligible for the Early Bird Registration drawing. Winner will be announced at the Conference.
- Early Bird First Timers (Full Day) ~$65
- Early Bird Everyone (Full Day) ~$75
- Half Day (Morning or Afternoon) ~$55
- Business Meeting Only ~ Free
Parking cost is $15. (Everyone will pay for parking, even Business Meeting only)
Note: All sales are final. No refunds. Registration payments by check will be accepted at Area and Division level contests until April 27th. Payments made after April 27th (including same day registration and opportunity drawing) will only be accepted by cash or credit card.
7:00 AM Registration & Credentials Open
7:15 AM Leadership & Education Breakfast
8:00 AM Call to Order
8:15 AM Keynote Address: Ramona Smith
9:15 AM Business Meeting and Elections
11:00 AM Tall Tales Speech Contest
12:00 PM Hall of Fame Luncheon
- Communicaton & Leadership Award
- Honoring those who achieved a designation since our last Conference and our newest Distinguished Toastmasters
- Awarding the Roy D Graham and Lydia Boyd Awards
1:45 PM Ask A World Champion, with Ramona Smith
3:00 PM International Speech Contest
4:15 PM Closing Ceremony
4:30 PM Adjourn