Thank you for registering the District 1 Spring Conference!
See you on Saturday!
For those who missed the online registration, there will be walk-in registrations available.
- Full Day ~$95
- Half Day (Morning or Afternoon) ~$50
- Hall of Fame Luncheon Only ~$55
- Business Meeting Only ~ Free
- Area Directors and Division Directors each carry 1 vote at the Business Meeting
- Proxy Votes: Please confirm that your clubs will send the President and/or VPE to carry the club votes for the quorum needed at the business meeting. If unable, a proxy vote can be signed by the Pres/ VPE and given to a fellow member to attend the business meeting
- An Area or Division Director may carry the proxy vote for a club they are a member in good standing for. A maximum of 3 votes (AD/DD, Pres, VPE) may be carried by each director. A signed proxy must be shown at the credentials desk.
- Check-in no later than 8:55am with the credentials desk to receive ballots. Ballots will not be given out after this time
7:00 AM Registration & Credentials Open
7:15 AM Leadership & Education Breakfast “Don’t treat LEAD like a four letter word!” ~ Leslie Pogue, ACS, CL Professional Speaker
8:00 AM Call to Order
8:15 AM Keynote Address “Finding Your Why” ~ Michael Osur, MBA, DTM International Director 2016-2018
9:15 AM Business Meeting (Proxy form)
11:00 AM Evaluation Speech Contest
12:00 PM Hall of Fame Luncheon
- Honoring those who achieved a designation since our last Conference and our newest Distinguished Toastmasters
- Celebrating the 2018 Communication and Leadership recipient Erin Gruwell
- Awarding the Lydia Boyd Communication/Leadership Award (more details forthcoming)
1:45 PM Educational Session “Making Your Experience Meaningful” ~ Dana LaMon, DTM, WCPS, AS
3:00 PM International Speech Contest
4:15 PM Closing Ceremony
5:00 PM Adjourn
- a Contestant
- a Conference Evaluator
- a Keynote speaker
- a Speaker
- District Director
- Conference Co-Chair
- Lydia Boyd
Or if you already paid offline, please complete your registration by clicking the comp ticket.