Network with Leaders and Toastmaster members. Receive recognition for your dedication and contributions to District 1, honor Spark Plug recipients, celebrate the high achievers in District 1 including the Area Director of the Year, Division Director of the Year, and the Toastmaster of the Year.
Beat the Clock and other Club Growth and Program Quality incentives will be presented at the luncheon.
Savor an elegant and delicious lunch with Vegan option, and enjoy the free parking.
Proud Bird Restaurant, Tuskegee Room
Proud Bird Food Bazaar & Event Center
11022 Aviation Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Conference Early Bird Special!
Offered at spring conference only! Special price ends Saturday, May 18th at 11:59 pm.
- Spring Conference Price ~$15 (May 18, 2019 Only)
- Online price ~$25 (May 19 – July 31, 2019 11:59 pm)
- At the door ~$30 (August 1 – 11th or until capacity)
Parking is FREE.
Select one of 4 plated lunch selections:
|Chicken||Herb Marinated Rotisserie Chicken with rosemary-citrus pan jus|
|Brisket||Bludso’s Smoked Brisket with barbeque sauce|
|Salmon||Cedar-Smoked Salmon with habanero-orance beurre blanc|
|Vegan||Vegan Stuffed Pepper seasonal vegetable ratatouille, quinoa, squash with champagne sauce|
Included with each meal:
- Coffee or Iced Tea, and roll
- Local Organic Baby Greens with cucumber, shaved carrots, grape tomatoes, feta cheese (on the side), red onion, olives & roasted garlic vinaigrette
- Cheesecake with fresh berries
- Vegan only attendees will have a bowl of fresh fruit