Saturday, August 11, 2018
6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Come celebrate your club and all your amazing achievements this year!
Celebrate the efforts of your Area and Division leaders!
It’s a party that you won’t want to miss!
Roberta Perry, DTM, PID
Words of Wisdom
Lydia Boyd, DTM, PID
6:30 Registration and networking
7:00 Call to Order/ Award Ceremony and Dinner
9:00 Gallery and Exhibit viewing (at leisure)
- Early Bird (online): $45 until July 6th, midnight
- Regular (online): $55 until August 8th
- At the door – $60
All prices include the cost of the admission to the Aquarium, dinner, and gallery viewing.
$8 self-parking — no validation, no time limit
The parking structure for the Aquarium is on the water side of Shoreline Drive between Chestnut Place and Aquarium Way.
- From the 710 Freeway, follow direction signs to the Aquarium. The entrance to Aquarium parking is on the right on Shoreline just before the roller coaster bridge at Aquarium Way.
- From the south, take Shoreline Drive to Aquarium Way. Left on Aquarium Way. The entrance is on the right, 100 feet beyond the dolphin fountain.
- Additional parking: When the Aquarium lot is full, you will be directed to The Pike parking structure. The entrance is on Chestnut and Shoreline, just across the street from the Aquarium’s main lot.