District 1 General Business Meetings are held at the District 1 Conferences twice a year – Fall and Spring.
- It is a privilege to be a part of Toastmasters International and be able to take an active role in the future of the organization
- To participate in decisions affecting the members of District 1
- To have your say in matters that will affect you and your club
- To enable the district to carry on its business of serving you, the member
Who Can Vote
- District executive members
- Club presidents and club vice presidents education
- An active member of a club who has been assigned a proxy
Your Club’s Vote Counts
- Each club has 2 votes. These are sent from the district director, 30 days before the Business Meeting, to the president and vice president education.
- These votes can be assigned by PROXY to any active member who plans to attend the General Business Meeting in person and vote.
- One active member may carry both votes for the club.
- To assign a proxy, click HERE.
- President and VP education complete their form and assign their proxies to an active member who will check into the credentials desk, get the ballots and vote at the General Business Meeting.